Thursday, May 1, 2008

Getting Started!

One of my friends suggested that a good way to keep in touch with my friends and family while in studying abroad in Prague next semester and let them know about my travels is to create an online blog. I thought it was a great idea, so I started a blog!
As you have obviously heard since you are reading my blog, I have been accepted into the Study Abroad Program at CNU, and I will be studying at the CNU Center in the International Baptist Theology Seminary (we refer to it as IBTS) in the trade capital of Europe, Prague! IBTS is the place that the CNU Center is housed in, and more info about IBTS can be found here! http://www.ibts.eu/
The address at which I may be reached in Prague is as follows:
Ms. Tricia Ernst
CNU Center in Prague
Nad Habrovkou 3
164 00 Prague 6
Czech Republic
I'm taking a regular semester course load (15 credits) while in Prague. The theme of the classes we're studying this semester is religious studies (what a surprise!) and the courses I'm taking are:
RSTD 232: Visions of Christianity
RSTD 236: Sacred Communication
RSTD 312: Religion and the Arts
IDST 395: European Development and European Thinking
IDST 395: Psychology of Culture and Art
I am so excited about this amazing opportunity! I wish that next semester would get here faster! :)

Tricia

No comments: