I am leaving for Italy tomorrow morning! YAY!!!
I just finished packing, and am finishing up my presentation on the Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari in Venice, Italy.
Tonight, my friend, Elise, and I are going to see Coldplay perform at the O2 Arena in downtown Prague! I'm so excited, because the evening we decided to go buy tickets, I received a package in the mail from my mom with the new Coldplay CD, Viva la Vida! Coincidence? Sign from God? I think so :)
We will be spending 6 days in Italy and 8 days in Greece. The weather should be lovely, closer to US weather than this cold Czech weather! I will take tons of pictures and upload them as soon as I get back!
So much to tell, yet so much to do before leaving...
Love you all! Keep me in your prayers!
Tricia
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment